- Worldwide Habitat Restoration Lecture 23rd October
- Britain in Bloom - results are out!
- The Inch Nursery Autumn Plant Sale and Tool re-use Project
- RHS Scotland Community Fund 2014
- Apple Day Festival Weekend - Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 October
- Scottish National VegetableShow 20th & 21st September Dunfermline
- Edinburgh Gardens and Squares Conference - Friday 26 September
- Plant Heritage Event at Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh 28 September 2014
- KEEP SCOTLAND BEAUTIFUL RESULTS
- Book Launch - Raising Spirits Allotments, Well-being and Community - Thursday 11 September
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture. As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests. We receive no external funding and rely on donations and members’ subscriptions to fund our work and activities.