- Saughton Park Visitor Count 6 and 8 August - volunteer help wanted
- Summer Pruning Workshop and Open Day at Bridgend Demonstration Allotment
- Do you know how your garden could help support Maggie's in Glasgow?
- Garden lovers? Find out ha
- Welcome to my Garden...calling all young gardeners
- Redhall Garden Razzamatazz (Open Day) - Sunday 20 July
- Stunning display of Orchids
- New series for BBC2 called Designs on Chelsea
- Welcome to my Garden - new television series
- Scotland's Gardens Open Day - Merchiston Cottage
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture. As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests. We receive no external funding and rely on donations and members’ subscriptions to fund our work and activities.