- STUDY TOUR - JULY 22ND TO 27TH - LAKES & LANCASHIRE DISTRICTS
- Southton Smallholding Open Day in Perth on Saturday 18th May 2013
- INCH NURSERY SUMMER BEDDING PLANTS SALE - SATURDAY 18TH & 25TH MAY 2013
- LECTURE - 'SPIRIT OF PLACE: THE INTANGIBLE IN GARDEN & LANDSCAPE DESIGN'
- SPRING OPEN DAY - REDHALL WALLED GARDEN
- MIDLOTHIAN PLANT SALE - SATURDAY 25 MAY - PLEA FOR PLANTS
- Perth and Kinross Society for the Blind is looking for volunteer garden guides
- News flash re visits planned for May 4th
- Survey to find Scotland’s favourite Plants, Trees and Shrubs
- Beechgrove is back this week
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture. As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests. We receive no external funding and rely on donations and members’ subscriptions to fund our work and activities.