- Behind the scenes at Holyrood Palace
- Woodland flora identification and introduction
- Insight Tour - Holyrood Palace Glasshouses and Gardens
- Children and Schools Spring Flower Show
- Disco Soup Event at Saughton Saturday 25 March
- Veterans of the Designed Landscape Evening Talk
- Conservation of Historic Scottish Rhododendron Gardens
- The Forgotten Forests of Latin America
- Special Lecture: Succession Planting in the Mixed Border at Great Dixter
- Winter Fruit Pruning Workshop - Sunday 5 February
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture.
As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests.