- Caley Demonstration Allotment - Open Day 2017
- Winter Lecture Series 2017-18
- Amisfield Walled Garden Plant Sale
- Saughton Park - BBC Radio Scotland broadcast
- Inch Nursery Summer Plant Sales
- Flora locale Grassland and Scything workshops 2017
- Spring Show season is open
- Behind the scenes at Holyrood Palace
- Woodland flora identification and introduction
- Children and Schools Spring Flower Show
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture.
As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests.