- PLANT SALE, TOOL- REUSE PROJECT, AND HANGING BASKET WORKSHOP WITH EDINBURGH CITY COUNCIL INCH NURSERY
- North Berwick in Bloom Tulip Festival 2014
- East Lothian Garden Trail 2014 - Tuesday 17 to Saturday 21 June
- The Fife Garden Festival 2014 - Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th June
- Garden & Plant Photography - Sunday 8 June
- Twenty Years of Plant-Hunting in the South Sea Islands - Thursday 1st May 2014
- AN AFTERNOON WITH AUTHOR & HORTICULTURIST URSULA BUCHAN - THURSDAY 24 APRIL
- SATURDAY 15 MARCH - Q&A SESSION AT TORWOOD GARDEN CENTRE BY JIM MCCOLL
- THE CALEY AWARDS CEREMONY AND AGM
- The future for St Andrews Botanic Garden becomes clearer.
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture. As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests. We receive no external funding and rely on donations and members’ subscriptions to fund our work and activities.