- Twenty Years of Plant-Hunting in the South Seas Islands
- Edinburgh City Inch Nursery Christmas Plant Sale & Christmas Wreath Making Class
- Wanted - Head Gardener with a difference
- It’s coming up Roses at Edinburgh Zoo
- Cash Boost for Scotland’s Community Gardeners from the RHS
- Saughton Project Posts are now being advertised
- It's Your Neighbourhood - awards
- WHOPPING 323LB PUMPKIN WINS LARGEST PUMPKIN IN COLDSTREAM - IS THIS A SCOTTISH RECORD?
- Advice on Handling Compost
About The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
The Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society was established in 1809 by a group of seventeen Edinburgh worthies for ‘the encouragement and improvement of the best fruit, the most choice flowers and the most useful culinary vegetables’. Current members of the Society continue to share a common interest in gardens, gardening and horticulture. As a registered Scottish Charity the Society seeks to promote, encourage and support a wide range of horticultural and gardening interests. We receive no external funding and rely on donations and members’ subscriptions to fund our work and activities.