Many people who appreciate gardening and gardens in Scotland enjoy taking photographs. Tom Mabbott, an important former Caley Secretary, was just such a person and this competition has been inspired as part of his legacy.
The images for the competition should reflect 21st Century Scottish Gardening in the following categories:
- The Four Seasons
- On the Wildside
- Its not just Neeps and Tatties
- The Scottish Gardener
- The competition is free and open to all
- The deadline for entries is April 10th 2017
- Winning entries will be announced and exhibited at Gardening Scotland 2017
- Entries cover all age groups: General (16+), Young photographer (11-15), Junior (under 11).
- Entries, maxium of one per category, should be submitted as a jpg (sized between 1MB and 3MB with a short description and personal details to email@example.com
- Prizes and Caley (RCHS) certificates will be awarded to winners of each category
For full details and Terms and Conditions see here.